Christmas was grand. My girlfriend’s cousin almost blew off his hand, with an M-80. He had taped an M-80 (basically a huge firecracker, huge) to a rock and he planned on throwing it. The fuse was lit when someone realized the dog would chase it and have its head blown off. The split second after the dog was secure, he cocked back to throw the cherry-bomb and it went off in his hand. I don’t know why he decided to tape it to a rock, but it saved his hand. The rock exploded, absorbing the brunt of the blow, rather than his fingers, and sent rock-shrapnel into his thumb and forefinger. No medical attention needed, just 2 band-aids.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.