All I wanted to do is ship a prepaid, pre-labeled package via FedEx.
First attempt at shipping package from FedEx World Distribution Center…
- FedEx Reject – What’s this?
- Me – It’s a prepaid package I need shipped to the address on this FedEx shipping label.
- FedEx Reject – What do you want me to do with it?
- Me – Umm, ship it to the address on the label.
- FedEx Reject – I’m confused.
- Me – It’s prepaid, all you have to do is stick it on a truck and the bar code will do the rest.
- FedEx Reject – Our packages don’t have “bar codes”.
- Me – … <waiting for punchline> …
- FedEx Reject – Next please.
1 Hour Later with a different FedEx employee, same FedEx location…
- Me – Here you go.
<hands FedEx girl the package>
- New FedEx girl – Thanks! You’re all set!
<scans bar code, puts package on belt leading to truck>
- Me – Thanks!